OUR SCHOOL

Rooted in faith and growing in knowledge

Our exceptional staff, excellent programs, and first-rate curriculum have helped us earn a reputation for turning out graduates who are "rooted in faith" and "growing in knowledge."

 

Diversity

JKCS-5915-Web.jpg

John Knox is a Christian, private JK-8 school in Brampton with just over 200 students, and 24 full and part time staff. Our families come from a variety of ethnic backgrounds, socio-economic positions, and denominations. We value this diversity and believe that it deepens each child’s education as they learn from and alongside each other.

Multi-denominational

JKCS-5948-Web.jpg

While the school was originally founded in 1959 by families of Dutch, Christian Reformed (CRC) backgrounds, these families now comprise only 25% of our school population. The remaining 75% of families come from other denominations such as Baptist, Anglican, United, Evangelical, Roman Catholic, Marthoma, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, and many more.

 

JKCS at a Glance

JKCS-6215-Web.jpg

The strong academic program at John Knox Christian School ensures our graduates are well prepared for the rigours of high school. Our competitive tuition rates include comprehensive French, instrumental music and a swimming program. All subjects are taught from a Christian perspective, by certified, caring, Christian teachers.  

Facility Renewal

JKCS-6136-Web.jpg

We are in the early stages of a complete renewal of our space, and are proud of our state of the art gymnasium, new washrooms and upgraded classrooms, improved media center and new music room. Come experience the transformation for yourself!